HYDRASENSE® FULL STREAM HYDRATING NASAL CARE
Full Stream is thorough enough for more severe symptoms, yet still gentle enough for those recovering from endonasal surgery. It can be used to combat seasonal or year-round allergies or even just a cold. It can also be used when the air is dry due to air conditioning or heating and you simply want to breathe better.
Isotonic, undiluted, sterile, 100% natural-source desalinated sea water, with more than 70 trace elements and minerals naturally-occurring in sea water. Does not contain preservatives.
- Improves healing time of nasal mucosa, restores nasal function and reduces the risk of infections following endonasal surgery.
- Cleanses excessive mucus accumulation in congested nasal cavities and passages.
- Single use format is hygienic.
- Reduces excessive dryness due to dust or dry air.
- Reduces the duration of cold symptoms, the occurrence of complications such as sinusitis, medication use and the number of sick days.
Gently apply hydraSense® at least twice a day (morning and evening), and 4 to 6 times a day when cold or allergy symptoms are present. Following endonasal surgery, apply hydraSense® 2 to 6 times a day.
For adults. Storage conditions:
Store between 15°C and 30°C.